Friday 18 December 2009

A Premature Break?

No I haven't lost my Christmas spirit.

But the security guards at the UKC campus have, deciding to lock the building up where CSR is based, for the next two Sundays.

Pre-recording would be an option but I've no idea when the studios are free to do so due to the busyness of it all, and the struggle it takes me to travel from my house far away from the hill where it all happens.

So with that in mind the show that went out last Sunday was the final one of 2009 and I'll hopefully be back on either the 3rd of the 10th of January where I will be jumping on the bandwagon of listing my 20 favourite tunes
of the decade.

However in the Blam Jam manner of things, it will contain different set
of offerings as I'm sure we all want to get away from the crazy hysteria
of what many would describe as not the most defining decade.

But in terms of colourful music, there's been a lot of good stuff, oh yes.

I obviously haven't mentioned what I'll be including as that would give it away
but hopefully the previous two playlists may gave you an idea, without directly lifting any tracks from them.

Hopefully by 2010 I'll be able to talk better than I'm writing now.

Have a really fun Christmas and hopeful New Year.

Robin xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment