Monday 11 January 2010

Show 4 Playlist - 10.01.2010

Masters at Work Featuring Jocelyn Brown
"Can't Stop The Rhythm"
The Album
Cutting

Peter, Bjorn And John
"Let's Call It Off"
Writer's Block
Polydor

Album Profile: January 2010
Mario Biondi
"Serenity"
If
Tattica Srl

Roisin Murphy
"Momma's Place"
Promo
EMI

M.I.A.
"20 Dollar"
Kala
XL

Nathan Haines
"Doot Dude"
Squire For Hire
Chilli Funk

Floaters
"Float On"
Float On: The Best Of The Floaters
Commercial Marketing

Al Green
"I Can't Stop"
I Can't Stop
Blue Note

Was (Not Was)
"Boy's Gone Crazy"
What Up, Dog?
Chrysalis

Azymuth
"Festa Nativa"
Cascades
Milestone

Brenda Russell
"The Tracks Of My Tears"
Between The Sun And Moon
Dome

Wordless Wonder
Natural High
"Route 101"
Pacific
Trumethod

Deniece Williams
"Do What You Feel"
I'm So Proud
CBS

Sade
"Soldier Of Love"
Soldier Of Love
Sony Music

Kickback Track
Adeva
"Respect"
Back To Love Volume 3
Hed Kandi

Minnie Riperton
"Oh By The Way"
Come To My Garden
Castle

Paul Garner Band
"Got My Mojo Workin"
What Colour Will You See
Progressive Routes

Silver Soul Plus Ten - 1975

Isaac Hayes
"I Can't Turn Around"
Chocolate Chip
Concord

Johnny Hammond
"Los Conquistadores De Chocolates"
Gears
OJC

Jamiroquai
"When You're Gonna Learn"
Emergency On Planet Earth
Sony S2

David Grant and Jacki Graham
"Couldn't Be I'm Falling In Love" (Cut off halfway through)
Just The Two Of Us
K-tel

Album Profile: January 2010
Mario Biondi
"Be Lonely"
If
Tattica Srl

Lemon Jelly
"Nervous Tension"
lemonjelly.ky
XL

Natural High
"Dream Sequence"
Pacific
Trumethod

No comments:

Post a Comment